Thursday, January 23, 2014

My Bicycle Story


Follow your heart, there are some things your mind cannot understand.

I was very anxious about buying a bicycle. Due to budget and other constraints, I kept postponing.

One day finally the urge erupted, decided I would buy one. Tried to get second hand from olx and others. Finally thought to have a check at Decathlon site before jumping to a decision. 

I wanted to entry level bike, so thought of going with Rockrider 5.0. Checked with the resellers, and got an awesome deal having discount of 30% from Snapdeal. I ordered the same night. Believe, it all happened the same day, just few hours after discussing about buying a bike with my friends during lunch.

Unfortunate for others, the next day it was out of stock.

I was happy about the deal and finally the bike arrived after 2 days, got all the accessories from Decathlon and got that fixed. 

I am really looking forward for a wonderful weekends and peaceful evening ride, and a official ride every morning !!

Those days I remember, where most of the holidays were spend on wheels, going to Chamundi Hill, moving around where ever possible on Bicycle with friends.

If you have an urge to buy one, go ahead. It never too late to start living.... 

2 comments:

Suresh said...

GO GO GO.. follow your heart, There lies the Happiness

Santhosh Hugar said...

“And, when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
― Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist