Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Cycling - A never ending hobby

I never thought would go this far in cycling. Here are the timelines that has passed in my cycling journey.

From no where, all of a sudden I wished I should have a bike and do cycling. Bought Rocker 5.0 from Decathlon.

It was a nice bike, still the geometry is not great for long rides. Rode for almost a year and sold it. The whole period it was just a office commute and come couple of long rides.

Here are some of the memory of my first bike after my teen



Has been for a couple of long rides on Rockrider 5.0 as well

Second comes my Rockrider 340, which I bought just a day before going to Big Banyan Ride. Here are some of the pics when I was riding Rockrider 340























Some of the random rides which includes Big Banyan Tree, Nelamangala etc.


Rode around 700 kilometres on this bike. Its really a good bike. Never let me down. But I bought this without much doing some research. After routinely started cycling, riding 800kms in 5 months, which I think its a good start, felt I need much more capable bike than this.

Finally decided to go with Scott Aspect 750, wanted badly this colour combination. So had to go for a year old model.  My friends greatly helped me in choosing the right bike for my budget. 


My data says, after buying this bike, have started loving cycling even more. Have rode 800+ kms in just 1.5 months. Bought this bike just 2 weeks back. Already it has accompanied for 250+ kms.









Really enjoying cycling.. 

No comments: